Nomination Nation

News, views, and gossip about judicial appointments. Please send your tips to Pozinski [at] gmail [dot] com or Senator [dot] Spectator [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

O' O' O' O' O' O' O' O' O'Connor

Professor Tung Yin on the possibility of a Court full of Sandra Day O'Connors:

The law would not be stretched to contemplate results suggested by either "conservative" or "liberal" judges. The end result might be the same, but it would be less satisfying.

One Justice O'Connor on the Court is a good thing, especially if she is the deciding vote on a lot of issues and can moderate the extreme swings of her colleagues. But too much Justice O'Connor can be a bad thing.
Read the rest here.

1 Comments:

Blogger quick cash advance loan1c1 said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your cash in advance loan blog.

February 3, 2006 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger