Nomination Nation

News, views, and gossip about judicial appointments. Please send your tips to Pozinski [at] gmail [dot] com or Senator [dot] Spectator [at] gmail [dot] com.

Monday, October 18, 2004

State of Affairs

The Alliance for Justice (a liberal-leaning non-profit advocacy group) has this report on the status of President Bush's judicial nominees. The report notes two interesting facts that I did not previously know: (1) we currently have the lowest judicial vacancy rate in a decade (doesn't sound like an "emergency" to me); and (2) the federal judiciary is now made up of a majority (55%) of Republican appointees. For more interesting tidbits, check out the full report.

(link via How Appealing)

1 Comments:

Blogger fast cash advance loan7 said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Once you sign on, check for my cash advance newark blog.

January 30, 2006 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger