Nomination Nation

News, views, and gossip about judicial appointments. Please send your tips to Pozinski [at] gmail [dot] com or Senator [dot] Spectator [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pickering to resign soon; future remains unclear

Charles Pickering's recess appointment to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is coming to an end, and he will soon be forced to take retirement. However, it remains unclear whether President Bush might grant Pickering a second recess appointment and it is further unclear whether Bush might nominate Pickering once again and resume the hearing and confirmation process once again. In the previously linked article, Pickering was noncommital as to whether he would accept such a nomination.

3 Comments:

Blogger luvz-gift said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Go and find my cash advance tulsa blog.

February 1, 2006 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

February 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

February 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger